What you need to know if you are a passenger with special needs
We offer you the special assistance service to make your journey as comfortable and easy as possible. Passengers with reduced mobility or in need of special assistance must notify this at the time of booking.
Assistance is given on board the Liberty Lines vessels and is aimed at people with disabilities and/or persons with reduced mobility, which may include:
- those on wheelchairs due to illness or disability;
- people with problems with their limbs or with walking;
- elderly people;
- pregnant women;
- women with babies in prams;
- the blind or visually-impaired;
- the deaf or hearing-impaired;
We will provide a service adapted to the specific needs of each so that the trip is pleasant and comfortable.
- Travel with peace of mind by planning in advance all the services you will need.
- Request them at least 48 hours before departure
- Show up for boarding
at least 30 minutes before departure time.
We invite you to read the full disclosure:
Full disclosure ITA
Full disclosure EN
Book your journey with our fast ships
Leave by ship with Liberty Lines and reach
SICILIA, CALABRIA, TRIESTE, CROAZIA and SLOVENIA.
What are you waiting for? Book your trip directly online.