Cancelled Trip – Missed departure – Refund
The purchase of the ticket implies the unconditional acceptance by the passenger to all the effects of law of the Liberty Lines S.p.A. General Transport Conditions.
The renunciation of the trip must be communicated by the passenger, by the following means:
- Up to two hours before departure at any of the travel agencies authorised by the company to sell tickets or at the dockside ticket offices;
- Up to 30 minutes before departure at the ticket office of the port of departure.
In this case the contract is terminated, and the passenger is due a refund of the ticket with the application of the penalties determined in the following percentages:
- 10% for tickets cancelled up to the day before departure;
- 25% for tickets cancelled on the day of departure and up to 30 minutes before the departure.
The right to reimbursement of cancelled trips within the terms indicated above, is prescribed – in each – after six months from the departure date indicated on the ticket.
No refund is due for trips not cancelled within the terms indicated above.
Method of refund
- For tickets purchased at the ticket office and paid in cash, the refund can becoupon or by filling in the web form below.
- For tickets purchased online www.libertylines.it refund can be requested by the Ticket Offices, the Customer Service and the Refund Office, on the same credit card used at the time of payment (direct refund).
- For tickets purchased via physical POS at the ticket offices, the refund can be made upon request by the passenger, through the web form below.
- For tickets purchased through B2B channels ( Agency and/or T.O), the refund can be requested from the Agency and /or T.O. who concluded the sales contract.