Information on the Processing of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and related national adaptation legislation, we provide the interested party with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing their personal data as regards the data contained within the CV sent to us or delivered to us and related data released to sending or delivery, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination of the same.
The processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, limitation of purposes and conservation, minimization, accuracy, protection by all legitimate means of integrity, confidentiality and the rights envisaged.
Data Controller (Manager and Appointees)
The Data Controller is Liberty Lines Spa, with headquarters in Via S. Vulpitta, 5 – in Trapani (TP) – Italy, in the person of the CEO Gennaro Cotella, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing operations will be carried out by persons in charge appointed by the Data Controller, who will operate under his direct authority in compliance with the instructions received.
The Data Protection Officer (RPD – DPO) appointed by Liberty Lines Spa and communicated to the Guarantor is Maurizio Castagno email: email@example.com
We inform the interested party that the personal data voluntarily provided by sending or delivering your CV will be processed by the Company, in its capacity as Data Controller of personal data, exclusively for the activity of personnel search and selection and related administrative activities related, for current and future open positions, with the support of paper, IT or telematic means, however suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the relative treatment.
Data processing for purposes other than those specified here will not be carried out without the prior written consent of the interested party and delivery of the relative information.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional. However, the refusal of the interested party to provide his personal data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process the data and, therefore, the impossibility of evaluating the candidacy and proceeding with the possible selection of the candidate.
The data will be processed both with IT tools (mainly), and on paper supports, and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by current legislation.
The personal data voluntarily provided by the interested party on the occasion of the application, both by filling in the online forms and by spontaneously sending or otherwise delivering the curriculum vitae, will be stored in the Curriculum Vitae management application exclusively for purposes indicated above and for the time required by the relevant legislation.
For the purposes of this paragraph, the Company undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in full compliance with the law and regulations.
The interested party must express his consent to the processing of his personal data for the purposes envisaged in order to be able to upload/send his CV and to be evaluated and possibly selected.
Communication of data to third parties
The data collected and processed in reference to this information are not communicated to third parties.
Times of conservation
The data will be stored for a period of one year after the last contact, unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons or for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence, content and origin of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication without delay in an intelligible form.
- Request information, in writing, on your personal data stored by us (eg: origin, purpose, methods, categories, applied logic, retention period, rights, identification data of the Data Controller, subjects or categories to which the data may be communicated).
- Revoke consent to the processing of your data.
- Delete your data.
- Transform and/or limit or block data processed in violation of the law.
- Update, correct or supplement your data.
- Obtain your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in order to be able to transmit them to another Data Controller.
- Have the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- Propose a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it )
For further information on privacy rights, we invite the interested party to visit the website of the Guarantor Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it.
Liberty Lines is constantly committed to promoting an ethical culture of integrity and transparency in compliance with the ISO 37001:2016 standard, as certified by the Company. Strict procedures are therefore in force and implemented in the selection and placement of personnel. Therefore, candidates who may be summoned as part of the selection processes are informed that, for the purpose of continuing the same and, in any case, before being hired, the Company will require the following declarations to be signed:
- Presence/absence of family relationships or affinity with employees/officials/managers of the Public Administration with which the Company has relationships;
- To be or not a “politically exposed” person pursuant to Legislative Decree 23.231/07;
- Presence/Absence of pending charges;
- Commitment to compliance with the Organisation, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree n.231/01, of the Code of Ethics and of the Anti-Corruption Policy, made available on the Company’s website;
- Declaration in lieu of affidavit relating to deeds/facts from which relevant elements may emerge for the possible existence of situations of conflict of interest pursuant to the Organisational, management and control model pursuant to Legislative Decree n.231/01, of the Code of Ethics, of the MAC and of the Anti-corruption Policy.
In the absence of signing of this documentation, the selection process will in any case be interrupted.