PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
What you need to know if you are a passenger with special needs
We offer special assistance to make your trip as comfortable and easy as possible. Passengers with reduced mobility or in need of special assistance will have to notify when booking.
The service is aimed at «persons with disabilities» or «persons with reduced mobility», which includes:
- those on wheelchairs due to illness or disability;
- people with problems with their limbs or with walking;
- elderly people;
- pregnant women;
- women with babies in prams;
- the blind or visually-impaired;
- the deaf or hearing-impaired;
We will provide a service adapted to the specific needs of each so that the trip is pleasant and comfortable.
Travel quietly planning in advance all the services you will need.
Request at least 48 hours before departure
Report to embarkation at least 30 minutes before departure time.
We invite you to read the full information attached here.