"Information in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016"
The personal data you have supplied, or acquired from third parties, in relation to your dealings with Liberty Lines S.p.A. will be processed for the following purposes, including by computer and electronic means:
- To proceed with the booking and start the contractual relationship with our shipping company;
- To receive communications relating to our proposals reserved for you;
- For communications relating to the journey;
- To proceed with legal communications to the Public Safety Authority;
- For legal obligations in tax matters;
The above-mentioned data may be subject to the following processing operations:
The legal basis that justifies this treatment is the contractual/pre-contractual relationship with Liberty Lines S.p.A.;
Your personal data may be sent to:
- Managers of the computer reservation system;
- Public entities in line with legal obligations.
Your data will be kept during the booking phase and during the entire period of your trip and, after its termination, up to the prescription of the rights which can be claimed by means of such data, or up to the time limit prescribed for the fulfilment of the legal obligations. The data used to send you commercial proposals will be processed for a period of five years from the date of their communication.
Liberty Lines S.p.A. informs you that you have the right, within the limits prescribed by Regulation 679/2016, to ask the company:
- Access to and ratification or deletion of personal data;
- The restriction of its processing that affects you or to object to its processing;
- The right to data portability;
The above rights may be exercised subject to a request to that effect made to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to bring a complaint to the Office of the Data Protection Authority.
The communication of your personal data is necessary to book your trip and stipulate and execute the contractual relationship with Liberty Lines S.p.A. Failure to provide your personal data will make it impossible to enter into and perform the contract and therefore to be able to book your trip with our shipping company. It is not mandatory to consent to the processing of personal data for purposes relating to the sending of commercial communications.
The owner of your personal data is:
Liberty Lines S.p.A.
with registered office in
via Giuseppe Serraino Vulpitta, No. 5, 91100 Trapani,
in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
The Data Protection Officer DPO (Article 37, para. 7 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR) is:
Via Serraino Vulpitta, No.5, 91100 Trapani (TP)
Telephone: 0039 0923 022765