Get back to Otranto
Baia dei Turchi
The Baia dei Turchi (bay of the Turks) is so called because it was probably the landing place of the Turkish army in 1480. The bay has a white beach protected by a pine forest and tuff cliffs which mark its boundary. Before the entrance to the pine forest there is a large parking area.